Tuesday 28 December 2010

Better late than never

This is the present i made for my sister in law Naomi.  It is a wrist cuff.  I only had time to take a quick photo so it isn't the best and it would have been nice to have taken one with Naomi wearing it but time was short and Christmas day itself very hectic.

The large fabric flower was a huge joy to make, very easy and i think hugely effective.  It is sewn onto a velvet fabric piece. At the moment it is a simple Velcro fastening as i was unsure of her wrist size but in future i will do fabric covered buttons and maybe one or two fastening widths to choose from.  SO tell me what do you think?


It really suits her style and is a fantastic way to use up old fabric bits.  I am thinking of making some for my shop.

Happy New year

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI, thank you for stopping by. I adore getting comments and read them all. I will attempt to reply to each and every one of them here in the comment box. Hope to see you again soon