Tuesday 19 October 2010

inspiration hunt

Well, November 12th is looming and although i have got the facebook page up and running for the gallery I am seriously falling behind on getting stuff ready for the ladies evening.  So, after looking through my collection of bag handles, i found this one.
I think i may have won it in a competition run by the lovely Lisa some time ago.  Anyway this is what i will be using, and now i am just wondering about whether to use pleats, how big (it will be an evening bag) and whether i will have time to make a tester bag first.


For now i am off to Zumba, i have heard so much about it but have never tried it.  If you do not hear from me for a while it is because i am collapsed in a heap in a corner somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI, thank you for stopping by. I adore getting comments and read them all. I will attempt to reply to each and every one of them here in the comment box. Hope to see you again soon